For a first-time mother, babysitting can be difficult at first.
Knowing that you do not have the experience yet, the close circle is constantly trying to tell you something, and this different information and thoughts that come out of each head can put you in an even more inextricable situation.
If you are a new mother, these tips are just for you;
- First of all, a mother's hand cleaning is very important. For this reason, you should wash your hands frequently.
- You can clean the burrs formed in your baby's eyes with boiled and warm water.
- You should never use ear buds when cleaning your baby's ears. It will be sufficient to clean only the outside of the ear with the help of a cotton ball.
- You should cut your baby's nails straight, and when you cut an oval, an ingrown risk may occur. However, in order not to damage it, you can file it slightly with the help of a rasp and soften it.
- Cleaning your baby's skin is important. Especially if your baby was born in the summer months, it would be appropriate to bathe your baby every day. However, you should wash it with clear water one day and shampoo the other day.
- There is no need for a special oral cleaning for your baby. Because salivary glands have a cleansing feature. However, in case of any thrush formation, you can prepare carbonated water for your baby's mouth and clean it with a white tulle.
- The diapers used for girls during bottom cleaning can be with non-alcohol wet wipes or cotton dipped in water. Cleaning should be from front to back. For boys, the foreskin should not be pulled back. This process may cause the skin to crack, collect inflammation or become infected.
- The clothes you prefer for your baby should be cotton and should be washed with hot water and ironed for the first time.
- In general, the umbilical cord drops up to 10 days after birth. You should not let your baby come into contact with water before the umbilical cord falls off. When washing your baby, make sure that this area remains dry and do not delay the morning and evening dressing with an alcohol recommended by your doctor.
- Your baby can be taken out after birth. However, since he is still very young, it is useful to stay away from crowded environments. Because he can get germs from the environments you enter.
- Do not let anyone kiss your baby, including you. Babies are not kissed when they are first born, they are smelled...
- It indicates that shortness of breath, bruising, fever in newborn babies is an emergency. In such cases, you should apply to a hospital without wasting time.
- In fact, looking after a baby is fun as well as fearful. If you take these suggestions into account, you can easily take care of your baby on a daily basis.